Computers: limit 30 minutes, extended if no one is waiting
Tax forms: Federal and wisconsin tax forms .25 per page
Computer Use Policy
- Individuals may sign up for 30-minute sessions, which can be renewed if no one is waiting. One person per computer.
- There are some sites on the Internet that some people find objectionable. Parents may wish to use the Internet with their children.
- Because these terminals are located in a public place we reserve the right to restrict visual images. If you are found viewing objectionable material you will be asked to exit from that web site. If it happens a second time your Internet session will be terminated.
Gifts & Donations
Monetary memorial donations are appreciated and used with the request of donors.
Community Links & Resources
- Village of Elmwood 715-639-3792 or email: email@example.com
- Elmwood School District 715-639-2721 http://www.elmwood.k12.wi.us
- Pierce County Economic Development Corporation http://www.pcedc.com/
- Tourist Information http://www.piercecountywi.com/ellsworth/ellsworthwi.html
- Wisconsin Jobs Site http://jobs.iflsweb.org
- Job Center of Wisconsin https://jobcenterofwisconsin.com/
- Pierce County http://www.co.pierce.wi.us
- Pierce County Herald http://www.piercecountyherald.com/
The MORE Research Page helps you find magazine & newspaper articles, genealogy sources, and more!
Learn more than 100 languages at home or on the go with your library card.
Learn from industry experts who are passionate about teaching. Business, Technology, Creativity
Elmwood Public Library
111 N. Main St., P.O. Box 55
Elmwood, WI 54740
Tues 10 - 5
Wed/Thurs 3 - 6
Fri 10 - 5